Surgical Nano-Masksk, Protection level: N95, Antimicrobial
- Surgical Nano-Mask
- Protection level: N95
- Five cleaning layers
|Usage and Application||Dust, gases and industrial pollutants|
|Specifications||Mask layers from the inner layer to the outer:|
- A thin polypropylene spun bond (40 g/m2) as an inner comfortable layer.
- A polypropylene spun bond (30 g/m2) as a base for nano-fiber layer
- A thin nano-fiber layer loaded with activated carbon coated on a second layer as a filter of nano-particles
- A melt blown layer(17 g/m2) as a pre-filter layer for micron particles
- A polypropylene spun bond(40 g/m2) as an outer guard
1. Exterior springs
2. Three-layer anti-allergy pad in the upper edge of the mask to prevent skin sensation and tightness of the edge of the mask over the skin.
3. Comfortable during long-term use and high activities
4. Sealing the top part of the mask to prevent particles enter to the nose
|Standards & Certificates||EN 149:2001+A1:2009|